Welcome Trading has engaged in commodity trading in emerging markets since 1971
As a traditional family business, our values of hard work, perseverance and integrity have allowed us to survive economic crises that include the oil crisis in 1973, the 1997 Asian financial crisis and the Lehman Brothers’ crash in 2008.
Today, the company trades natural and synthetic rubber, non-ferrous metals and steel products in China, Vietnam, Indian subcontinent and other south-east asian countries. We have the privilege to associate ourselves as customers and/or suppliers to some of the most established companies in their respective industries.
We have been long term members in the following associations and organizations:
- Rubber Trade Association Of Singapore (RTAS)
- Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Singapore-China Business Association
- Singapore Business Federation (SBF)
- Singapore Manufacturing Federation
- Malaysian Rubber Board (MRB)
- The Vietnam Rubber Association (VRA)